Virtual Seminar – April 1, 2023 | Provider Outreach Seminar
LP3 Network announces NEW offerings for optimizing your collaboration with providers, and it starts here.
NEW Provider Outreach Seminar: A 4-hour virtual event for compounding pharmacists, pharmacy owners, and all other staff who collaborate with providers – If you’re looking for tips and know-hows in starting your collaborative practice with providers, your journey starts here. In just half a day, gain the confidence and direction you need to begin your provider outreach efforts – understand the who, what and how in developing a sound and successful plan. Hear from Dr. Christian Stella, a fourth-generation pharmacist and owner of Precision Compounding Pharmacy in Bellmore, New York, who hit the ground running, growing his non-sterile and sterile business 20-fold and building a collaborative network of over 300 providers in just 5 short years. Capped at 25 participants, this virtual event creates an optimal interactive and engaging experience you won’t forget.
- If you want to be known, you need to make yourself known – What it means to put yourself on the map with providers. The importance of networking, collaboration, and education for closing the triad gap.
- Why fit in, when you can stand out – Define what makes your compounding pharmacy unique. Non-sterile, sterile, one niche, multiple niches, just starting or many years of practice – there is a unique space for your pharmacy.
- A goal properly set is halfway reached – Establish smart, practical, and tangible goals and budgets – what does it take to build your network.
- The odds of hitting your target goes up dramatically when you aim at it – Evaluate the current prescribing challenges, know your area, choose a specialization, understand the needs, and recognize the providers.
- Proper preparation prevents poor performance – Prepare. Prepare. Prepare. Invest in education, understand the clinical need, and know the evidence.
- You are the expert. Own the space – Receive tips on how to navigate the conversation, speak to your strengths, provide solutions, handle objections, and achieve the collaborative relationship.
Compounding pharmacists, pharmacy owners, and all other staff who collaborate with providers.
|Processor||Single-core 1Ghz or higher||Dual-core 2Ghz or higher (Intel i3/i5/i7 or AMD equivalent)|
This CE Activity is Copyright © 2022 LP3 Network.
|CHRISTIAN STELLA, PharmD, ABAAHP, FAAMM|
Dr. Christian Stella, is a fourth generation pharmacist and owner of Precision Compounding Pharmacy in Bellmore New York, who hit the ground running, growing his non-sterile and sterile compounding businesses by 20 folds and building a collaborative network of over 300 providers in just 5 short years. Dedicated to optimizing therapeutic outcomes for patients across the country, Christian’s practice specializes in bioidentical hormone therapy, aging, and metabolic medicine. Christian is a graduate of St John’s University with a Doctorate in Pharmacy; Fellow in Anti-Aging and Metabolic Medicine, and Founder of Vintage Lab Collections.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
In the event that LP3 Network cancels a course, LP3 Network's sole liability shall be course repayment. In no event shall LP3 Network be responsible for any costs related to travel and/or accommodation. A written request must be sent to LP3 Network Inc. requesting ‘Cancellation without Transfer’ to an alternate live activity event date. If cancellation occurs at greater than or equal to 31 days from live activity event date, then registrant will receive a 75% refund; 15-30 days a 50% refund; and less than or equal to 14 days no refund. There are no refunds, returns, or transfer requests upon purchase of a home study, digital work book, webinar, and eLearning modules. LP3 NETWORK INC. shall be excused from any delay caused by reason of any occurrence or contingency beyond its reasonable control (a “Force Majeure”), including but not limited to, acts of God, hurricane, earthquake, labour disputes, strikes, riots, war, and governmental requirements. The obligation to pay money to LP3 NETWORK INC. in a timely manner is absolute and shall not be subject to this Force Majeure provision. In such event, LP3 NETWORK INC. will not issue any refunds, only transfer to an alternate live activity event date.
The transfer policy is only in effect if requested greater than or equal to 14 days prior to the original live activity date. Failure to submit the “Transfer Request” at least 14 days prior to the original live activity date will default to the “Cancellation and Refund Policy”. The transfer policy can only be applied one (1) time. Transfer to a new live activity date must be within the current calendar year. Failure to attend the new live activity will result in no refund and will no longer be transferable. Confirmation of the new activity date is subject to approval by LP3 Network based on the number of available seats within the selected live activity. There are no refunds, returns, or transfers upon purchase of the home study.