Valued at over $1,700 USD, our Online Education Subscription Plan grants you access to over 35 webinar and eLearning programs (and growing) for only $250/One-Year or $400/Two-Years! From ‘What Compounding Can Do For You”, to regulations and standards in practice (USP <795>, <797>, <800> and NAPRA), to interactive pharmacy calculation eLearnings, to niche markets (HRT, Vet, Derm, Nutraceuticals, and Pediatrics), and hot topics (cannabis, opioid crisis, COVID-19, and more) – our library of offerings is ideal if you are new to compounding and want to learn what it is all about, if you are looking for training on compounding basics (e.g., pharmacy calculations), if you are looking to expand your business and want to learn about niche markets and opportunities, or if you are looking to stay current on industry regulation updates. There is a diverse range of topics to meet each and every pharmaceutical compounder’s and practitioner’s need – and the library keeps growing! Each webinar and eLearning is also available for purchase on its own. Interested in 4 programs? You already see your money’s worth by purchasing the subscription plan! For a full list of webinar and eLearning topics as well as links to the full course page listings, please see below.
(to view the full course page listings, click here. Webinars are also available for purchase on their own)
- Introduction to Compounding
- Regulations and Standards of Practice – USP <795>, <797>, <800> and NAPRA
- Routes of Delivery – Transdermal, Oral Mucosal, and Ophthalmic
- Niche Markets – HRT, Vet, Derm, Nutraceuticals, Pediatrics
- Hot Topics – Cannabis, Opioid Crisis, COVID-19, and more!
(to view the full course page listings, click here. eLearning programs are also available for purchase on their own)
- Analytical Balance: Level & Calibration
- Pharmacy Calculations 1 – Unit Conversions, Rounding, Densities, Percentages, & Ratios
- Pharmacy Calculations 2 – Ratio & Proportion and Dimensional Analysis
- Pharmacy Calculations 3 – Percent Weight-Volume, Weight-Weight, and Volume-Volume Relationships
†The Subscription Plan does not include access to the IHH Educational Program – An Integrative Approach Toward Hormonal Health and Self-directed Learning Modules (SDLMs).