Student Laboratory Workbook + Supply Kit
Brought to you by global partners, LP3 Network, MEDISCA, and MEDISCA Network, our Student Laboratory Workbook is designed to take your pharmaceutical compounding laboratory curriculum to the next level! Available to Colleges and Schools of Pharmacy, our Laboratory Workbook includes:
- 12 detailed formulas of the most common compounded non-sterile dosage forms, equating to over 16 hours of laboratory material.
- Patient scenarios, pharmaceutical calculations, ingredient justification, qualitative and quantitative assessments, beyond-use dating, and much more.
- Inventory management plan
- Digital copy of educational content and over 185 products including, chemicals and supplies, meeting the needs of up to 40 students.
Minoxidil 3%, Tretinoin 0.025% Topical Foam
Ascorbic Acid 2%, Caffeine 1%, Epigallocatechin Gallate 1%, Methylsulfonylmethane 5% Topical Gel
Betamethasone Dipropionate 0.032%, Clotrimazole 2.5%, Mupirocin 0.5%, Nystatin 25,000 IU/g Topical Ointment
Dermatology / Pediatrics /
Omeprazole 2 mg/mL Oral Liquid
Gastroesophageal reflux disease
Pediatrics / Geriatrics
Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 0.015 g Lollipops
Cough suppression / Phantom limb pain
Pediatrics / Pain
Ibuprofen 330 mg Rectal Suppositories
Acyclovir 5% Lidocaine 2% Topical Lip Balm
Topical Lip Balm
Amitriptyline Hydrochloride 20 mg/mL, Gabapentin 60 mg/mL, Ketamine Hydrochloride 50 mg/mL Topical Cream
Methimazole 25 mg/mL Transdermal PLO Gel
Transdermal PLO Gel
Phenobarbital 14 mg Oral Chewable Treats
Oral Chewable Treats
Progesterone 25 mg Oral Troches
Levothyroxine Sodium 77 µg Oral Capsules
- $5,995.00 USD
- Includes digital copy of educational content and over 185 products including, chemicals and supplies, meeting the needs of up to 40 students.
If you are interested in learning more about our Student Laboratory Workbook, contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone, toll-free, at 1-844-408-9453.