Self-directed Learning Modules for Sterile & Non-sterile Compounding
Improve the quality of your staff training and competency assessment program through Self-Directed Learning Modules (SDLMs).
COMPLIANCE: This comprehensive set of modules will provide you with the knowledge required to understand standard operating procedures and current standards of practice as well as ensure your comprehension through learning assessments.
SIMPLIFY PERSONNEL TRAINING: Purchase your modules today and receive up to 4 complimentary registrations to increase your personnel’s day-to-day compliance1.
EASY ACCESS: Modules are available on our online platform and can be accessed 24/7 from your office or the comfort of your own home.
FLEXIBLE SCHEDULING: Each module takes approximately 10 minutes to complete such that training can easily be scheduled.
RECOGNITION: Upon completion of all the modules receive an LP3 Network certificate.
Simplify personnel training and strive for quality!
Topics covered include:
- Adverse Events
- Airborne Particulate Testing
- Beyond-use Dates
- Blood Borne Pathogens
- Chemical Spills
- Chemical Storage
- Cleaning and Disinfection
- Dosage Form Specific Calculations
- Dispensing Preparations
- Electromechanical Equipment
- Emergency Plan
- Endotoxin Testing
- Engineering Controls for Sterile Compounding
- Entering and Exiting Clean Room
- Federal Jurisdiction
- General Pharmaceutical-related Calculations
- Glassware Depyrogenation and Sterilization
- Hazardous Drugs
- Health and Hygiene
- Information Technology
- Inventory Control
- Master Formulation and Compounding Record
- Monitoring Environmental Controlled Conditions
- Narcotics and Controlled Substances
- Non-Sterile Compounding Facility
- Patient Assessment
- Patient Counseling
- Personal Protection
- Personnel Performance
- Powder Containment
- Preparation and Inventory Recalls
- Preparation Labels
- Preparation Legitimacy
- Preparation Processing
- Privacy Standards - HIPAA
- Proactive Personnel Management
- Quality Assurance and Control
- Quality Improvement
- Record Retention
- Sterile Compounding Facility
- Sterile Preparation Risk Levels
- Sterility Testing
- Water Selection
- Weighing, Measuring and Mixing
- Workflow Optimization
1 Request and registration for additional accesses must be completed within 6 months of purchase.
There are no refunds, returns, or transfers upon purchase of the Self-directed Learning Modules.