Bring a Culture of Quality to your Compounding Practice
Special Blended Learning Experience – Become a Leader, Foster a Culture of Quality and Complete Annual Training
Composed of three components – Leadership and Learning, Professional Development Program, and Labs Online & Practical Skills Development Program. This combination of accredited program offerings provide all Compounding Personnel, Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians alike, the opportunity to develop professional leadership skills that foster a culture of quality in the workplace, while satisfying theoretical and practical skill requirements over the course of one year by completing a series of 18 modules.
|One learning module addressing leadership, learning and a culture of quality followed by a 4 hour virtual compounding community seminar.
|Fifteen self-directed learning modules followed by guided in-pharmacy group orientations and discussions.1
|Two self-paced audiovisual learning experiences on techniques and dosage forms in non-sterile compounding.
Each module has an associated competency assessment that must be successfully completed to fulfill the requirements of the accreditation.
The eighteen training modules must be completed within 12 months starting from the point of initial registration. Upon successful completion of the Full Professional Development Program, participants will receive a Statement of Completion acknowledging their achievement.
Note: Leadership and Learning, and the Labs Online modular programs are also available for sale separately, but the Professional Development Program is only available as part of the comprehensive package.
Registration & Access Instructions
- Select your registration type (there will only be one right - the $3000/5 people?)
- Click "ADD TO CART" and go through the checkout process to complete your purchase.
- You will be granted a coupon code that can be used 5 times to register for the Professional Development Program: Non-sterile Compounding. Access it here (link TBD).
- Access your coupon code by navigating to your My Account > Coupons
- Access to the course and all course materials will expire one (1) year from the original purchase date.
1In-pharmacy orientations and discussions are not a requirement for accreditation, supported by presentation slides and hosted by a designated member(s) of the compounding pharmacy practice.